Easter will be here before we know it and honestly, I can’t wait! I love all things Easter and the fact that it’s getting closer means Spring is on the horizon. This also means time for some of the cutest crafting with your kids. Easter seriously has some of the cutest items, from bunnies to eggs and chicks to carrots. And the colors of Easter are just so pretty, what’s not to love? Here i’ve compiled a list of simple and easy Easter crafts to do with your kids! So, without further hesitation, let’s hop to it!
Post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase an item.
1. Easter Chick Yarn Art Project – Make the sweetest little chick over at the Inspiration Edit.
2. Pop Up Paper Bunny Plate – Play the sweetest game of peek-a-boo with this little bunny!
3. Easter Bunny Pudding Cups – Try this for the cutest snack. Perfect for a classroom or even putting in your child’s Easter basket!
4. Bible Verse Easter Egg Crafts For Kids – Teach your children the meaning of Easter with cute eggs that have a surprise message!
5. Peek-A-Boo Clothespin Easter Eggs – The cutest little Easter craft using an item you may already have at home!
6. Easy Painted Easter Egg Rocks For Kids – Turn regular rocks into bright and colorful Easter eggs with this fun project!
7. Shaving Cream Tie-Dyed Easter Eggs – Try this new take on the traditional dyed Easter Egg, they’re seriously so pretty and simple!
8. Hand Print Bunny Craft For Kids – Trace your child’s hands to make the cutest bunny ears for this craft!
This rounds up my picks for simple and easy Easter crafts to do with your kids. If you’ve made any of these, I’d love to hear! Let me know down below in the comments. If you loved this article, be sure to pin!