Post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase an item.
This recipe is so easy peasy and oh so tasty! I seriously make this all the time. If prosciutto isn’t your thing, switch it out for some pepperoni’s or even go all veggie. So many ways to make this flatbread “yours”. This is how I make mine and it is yummy!
- 1 Stonefire Artisan Flatbread
- Basil Pesto
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Optional: Garlic Truffle Oil
- Preheat oven according to directions on back of flatbread package. I usually go for the pizza stone option, but you can also place directly on rack for a crisper crust.
- Using a spoon or basting brush, spread pesto evenly over flatbread.
- Layer the baby spinach evenly over the pesto base.
- Top the spinach with the prosciutto slices. I usually use 3 slices per flatbread.
- Using a small grater, grate fresh mozzarella over the flatbread until desired amount is distributed.
- Place flatbread in oven and bake according to directions on back of the bread package. The cooking time depends on the method you are using.
- If using the truffle oil, take flatbread out 1 minute before being done, drizzle the oil over the flatbread and place back in oven for remaining minute.
This flatbread is so delicious! Mix it up with your favorite pizza toppings. I’d love to hear what your family loves!