Post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase an item.
Mom’s Know Best
I can’t count on my hands and toes the amount of times i’ve called my mom asking for tips. The same goes for round up blog posts – which I love. I love reaching out to my fellow mamas for tips on everything! We want simple, we want easy and we want quick cleanup. So, when I decided to do a round up on cozy crockpot meals, I knew exactly who I wanted to ask – my mama tribe. Keep reading for some favorite slow cooker recipes from moms!
The Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes From Moms
- Buffalo Chicken Bowls – Katie from chasingvibrance.com
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken – Rebecca from strengthandsunshine.com
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken – Rebecca from strengthandsunshine.com
- Crockpot Mongolian Beef – Mary from theflyingcouponer.com/
- Hearty Pumpkin Chili – Mary from theflyingcouponer.com/
- Slow Cooker Taco Chicken – Rebecca from strengthandsunshine.com/
- Crockpot Pumpkin Baby Stew (yes, baby friendly!) – Amber from ourhealthyfamilylife.com
- Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Stew – Audrey from twopinkpeonies.com
- Crockpot Chicken Curry – Jacqueline from kitchenpsychology.com
- Slow Cooker Zevia Cola Pulled Pork – Stacy from protectingyourpennies.com
Need A Slow Cooker? Below are fan favorites!
I hope this list of slow cooker meals from moms will make dinner planning a little easier. Let me know in the comments below if you tried any of these! Remember to save this post for future reference by pinning. Love pancakes? Find my easy recipe for homemade pancakes here!
Happy Cooking! xo